Bus Trip: CT Flower and Garden Show 2020
November 21, 2019
**** WINTER STORM CONSOLATION PRIZE! $5 off your next trip for each new person you bring who has never been on a Rollin' Garden Party Bus Trip before.
"I went last year. It was great!" - Linda Tunick
See Something Different This Year!
Sit back. Relax. Lave the driving to us as we soak up the sites and scents of spring at the CT Flower & Garden Show on Thursday, February 20, 2020, in the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford.
Almost three acres of Connecticut Springs into Earth Day
everything horticulture are yours for the day. Get up close to twenty-seven display gardens and talk with the designers. The gardens cover more than 45,000 square feet.
Take your choice of fifteen seminars, conducted in three rooms, by nationally known authors and garden experts. Free with admission! From water gardens to birds and bees to Benefits of BioChar Soil to Landscaping with Natives and Garden Design for Changing Climates, get ready to learn something new.
The Standard Flower Show of the Federated Garden Clubs of Connecticut, Inc. covers 12,500 square feet of design, horticulture and photography exhibits and has over 500 entries. This year's theme: Spring Into Connecticut
375 to 400 vendors fill the exhibit hall with plants, soils, fertilizers, garden tools and other floral and garden related products and services in addition to an extensive area of floral and garden-related art. Nonprofit and educational exhibits round out the experience. Bring 1/2 cup of soil to UConn Co-op booth for free soil testing.
Hungry? The show has two cafes and there are several restaurants just steps away from the Convention Center.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
CT FLOWER and GARDEN SHOW REGISTRATION FORM
- Thursday, February 20, 2020: 8:00am SHARP to 8:30-ish pm
- Snow Date: Sunday, February 22. Same time.
- Bus leaves Rockaway Townsquare Mall, Rt. 80 & Mount Hope Ave., Rockaway, NJ
- Second Pickup: Central Valley Park & Ride, NY
- Fee: $75 (must be received by Feb.3); $80 (if received after Feb.3)
- Payment must accompany registration
- No refunds after Feb.3 unles both trip/snow dates are cancelled due to weather
- Please make check payable to DIG IT!
- Mail to: DIG IT! Magazine, PO Box 397, Augusta, NJ 07822
- Bus seats limited! Seat secured with registration. First come; first served!
Snow date determined by Lakeland Bus & Hartford Convention Center advice. Questions or concerns? Contact Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about superwoman Kristie Gonsalves, the show's producer, here.
** All photos by Mary Jasch unless otherwise noted.
More Garden Bus Trips
Print this page: